Search America - Philosophy
Commitment to success.
- Since its founding in 1974, Search America has upheld the trust, discretion, professionalism, and bottom line results that have benchmarked best practices in the club management search industry. For over three decades, our track record is unmatched in that we have filled 100% of the searches we have undertaken. At Search America, each client club partner is provided the highest level of individualized service. In every engagement we undertake, we focus on the client club's success.
Selective in our client partners.
- Search America accepts only those search engagements that in our judgment will lead to a successful placement and flourishing club. Becoming partners, our clients commit to “the process” itself and they participate in its success. The synergy of the Search America process results in a placement 100% of the time.
Professional in our conduct on your behalf.
- Search America represents our client club’s interests with the utmost professionalism. We appreciate that recruiting for our client partner's club is a trusted opportunity to also promote the club's position in the marketplace.
Not just a placement.
- Given that Search America regards its clients as partners, we judge success by a thriving client club, not by just a placement. Often, our client partners tell us they have a finer club now than they ever thought possible.
Ethical in our service.
- Our Commitment: “What is best for our clients and candidates is best for Search America”. By conducting ourselves with professionalism, bottom-line thinking, honestly, and sensitively, we will remain well respected among directors, candidates and industry leaders. We acknowledge that we are in the business of human capital; our decisions, and our treatment of candidates and their families on behalf of our client partners can profoundly impact many lives.
- We do not, under any circumstances, fabricate, misrepresent, or withhold information from our client club partners or candidates. Both parties must know enough about the other to make an informed decision. Nobody likes surprises.
- Our goal is to have a positive impact on each client club partner specifically and the club industry in general. Since 1974, Search America has been involved with ongoing education for club managers and directors worldwide. A vast majority of our placements have shown a commitment to their profession by continuing their development through organizations like the Club Managers Association of America for whom we are a frequent guest lecturer/educator. A club is a multimillion dollar business; the development of its senior club executives and club management is an ongoing process.